- David Geffen sells an empty 1-acre lot in Beverly...by Jack Flemming on 2020-12-01 at 12:42 AM
Media mogul David Geffen just sold an empty lot in Beverly Hills for $33.75 million, or $3.75 million more that he paid for it last year.
- Hot Property: NBA's Paul Pierce shoots for $11...by Jack Flemming on 2020-11-28 at 1:30 PM
Former NBA star Paul Pierce has listed his massive Calabasas mansion, complete with a Boston Celtics-themed basketball court, for $11 million.
- Home of the Week: A coastal contemporary in the...by Jack Flemming on 2020-11-28 at 1:00 PM
Perched in Via Bluffs, this new modern home pairs materials imported from Italy with high-end amenities and a 1,500-square-foot rooftop deck that overlooks the ocean.
- 5 Tips for Homebuyers Who Want to Make a...by KCM Crew on 2020-11-30 at 11:00 AM
Today’s real estate market has high buyer interest and low housing inventory. With so many buyers competing for a limited number of homes, it’s more important than ever to know the ins and outs of making a confident and competitive offer. Here are five keys to success for this important stage in the homebuying process.
- Key Terms to Know in the Homebuying Process...by KCM Crew on 2020-11-27 at 11:00 AM
Some Highlights Buying a home can be intimidating if you’re not familiar with the terms used throughout the process. To point you in the right direction, here’s a list of some of the most common language you’ll hear along the way. The best way to ensure your homebuying process is a positive one is to find a real estate professional who will guide you through every aspect of the […]
- Thank You for Your Supportby KCM Crew on 2020-11-26 at 11:00 AM
- Statewide blood drive being held this week to...on 2020-12-01 at 2:53 AM
Statewide blood drive being held this week to honor Fresno man KFSN-TV
- Christmas lights tour mapped out by Vernon...on 2020-12-01 at 2:00 AM
Christmas lights tour mapped out by Vernon realtor – Keremeos Review Keremeos Review
- The Cities Where You're Safest—and Where You...on 2020-11-30 at 11:40 PM
The Cities Where You're Safest—and Where You Aren't—From 2020's Many Pitfalls Realtor.com News