- Like a sunset — developers propose a Hollywood...by Roger Vincent on 09/16/2021 at 1:00 PM
Developers are proposing a visually stunning $500-million office tower on Sunset Boulevard in the heart of Hollywood called the Star.
- 'Charlie's Angels' director McG drops $14.7...by Jack Flemming on 09/15/2021 at 8:55 PM
In Beverly Crest, director McG has bought the famed Bella Vista estate from actress Donna Scott for $14.7 million.
- 'Homeless billionaire' Nicolas Berggruen wins...by Jack Flemming on 09/14/2021 at 10:48 PM
The co-founder of the Berggruen Institute think tank beat out five other bidders at a heated courthouse auction that lasted about 45 minutes.
- Is the Number of Homes for Sale Finally Growing?by KCM Crew on 09/16/2021 at 10:00 AM
An important metric in today’s residential real estate market is the number of homes available for sale. The shortage of available housing inventory is the major reason for the double-digit price appreciation we’ve seen in each of the last two years. It’s the reason many would-be purchasers are frustrated with the bidding wars over the
- 5 Tips for Making Your Best Offerby KCM Crew on 09/15/2021 at 10:00 AM
In today’s sellers’ market, standing out as a buyer is critical. Multi-offer scenarios and bidding wars are the norm due to the low supply of houses for sale and high buyer demand. If you’re buying this fall, you’ll want every advantage, especially when you’ve found the home of your dreams. Below are five things to keep
- The Truth About Today’s Buyer Demandby KCM Crew on 09/14/2021 at 10:00 AM
When it comes to the latest news in real estate, there are a lot of sensational headlines in the media. In times like this, when it can be hard to know what to believe, put your trust in the experts. Those of us in the housing market respect that buying or selling a home is
- Craig Association of Realtors to work with Love...on 09/16/2021 at 10:05 PM
Craig Association of Realtors to work with Love INC to help families have Thanksgiving Craig Daily Press
- Lillian Podgorski, retired Traffic Court judge,...on 09/16/2021 at 9:49 PM
Lillian Podgorski, retired Traffic Court judge, beautician, and Realtor, dies at 97 The Philadelphia Inquirer
- Rental Prices Soar to New Heights as Pandemic...on 09/16/2021 at 9:37 PM
Rental Prices Soar to New Heights as Pandemic Drags On Realtor.com News